Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Turkey BLT Wraps


This is one of my absolute favorite dinners and I think part of the reason why I have been successful on weight watchers :-)

Serving for 1

2 tortillas (I like La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat)
3 strips turkey bacon
1 wedge laughing cow light swiss cheese
1 small tomato
Romaine Lettuce

Cook your turkey bacon (I prefer a pan on the stove, but many people use the microwave). While the bacon is cooking spread half the wedge of cheese on each tortilla down the center. Slice your tomato and separate between the tortillas. Add your bacon and lettuce once cooked and done.

Super easy, super yummy, and super healthy!!

Also good to substitute avocado for the laughing cow cheese.

Only 6 weight watchers points for the whole meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment