Saturday, May 29, 2010

Peach Crisp -- low fat and low calorie


For Filling
2/3 cup sugar (I use half sugar and half splenda)
1/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
6 cups sliced peaches
1 tsp lemon juice

Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon in large bowl. Stir in peaches and lemon juice. Place in greased 8 x 8 pan (I use cooking spray to coat pan)

For Topping
1/3 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup sugar (I use 1/2 splenda and 1/2 brown sugar)
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp apple sauce
3 tbsp butter (I use I Can't Believe it's not Butter)

Mix together oatmeal, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add in apple sauce until just mixed. Spoon over peach mixture. Cut butter in to small pieces and sprinkle over top or spray with the I Can't Believe it's not Butter spray)

Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment